With Covid and so many people working remotely, managing your team could be a challenging task. Keeping an eye on what your team is working on is going to be crucial.
There are many management apps out there, but so many of them are really complex or very expensive. If there was an app where a manager could take one look at a single page and see who's on shift at the moment and what they’re working on, it could be really cool!
This is why we decided to create Guilds! An open-source App for managing teams.
A guild is a group of people who are on a mission to complete a common goal. Your team is your guild, and this self-hosted solution will put the simplicity back into organizing a team. It's a simple dashboard of company announcements, team member availability, and team member status. Keeping it simple because managing your "management system" shouldn't be a task in itself.
📃 Landing Page
As of the time being, you can find the landing page of the Guild project here:
User status dashboard:
✅ Current Status
We've taken the first steps in getting ready with the project:
- Domain name: https://guild.so
- Landing page
- Initial Laravel and Jetstream Setup
- Initial design
- Different Teams and roles (Developers, Managers, etc.)
- Registration and User Profile Management
❓ Things To Do
We've got the initial idea and setup done however there is still a lot to do!
- Phantom Wallet Authentication
- Solana Token Rewards
- CRUD for new tasks with validation
- Discord & Slack notifications for common actions (Add/Delete/Update Task, start/end shift and etc)
- Simple Time Tracking
- Badges for specific accomplishments (e.g. closed 10 tasks, worked for a total of 100 hours, etc.)
The tools which we've used so far are: